T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am from Singapore. I have been doing lots of preparation for this TShirt business plan that i have. I've my own designs and all i need now is a TShirt Printing Company that can provide Gd quality Tshirts and printing services.

I've asked and searched around, but still haven't made up my mind on who to engage. The thing is, seems like the costs of TShirts are pretty high locally. But challenge with printing it overseas is the bulk order and the quality of tshirt which i can't check.

I am actually looking at around 30pieces per design for a start and most likely silkscreen printing which i read is the better option.

Are there are recommended ones which i can look at?

Kindly advise.

Thank you. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I'm starting a new t-shirt line. I would like to know how many designs, I should start with and how many of each I should get printed?

Thanks,

Bea

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi all,

I am from Singapore. I have been doing lots of preparation for this TShirt business plan that i have. I've my own designs and all i need now is a TShirt Printing Company that can provide Gd quality Tshirts and printing services.

I've asked and searched around, but still haven't made up my mind on who to engage. The thing is, seems like the costs of TShirts are pretty high locally. But challenge with printing it overseas is the bulk order and the quality of tshirt which i can't check.

I am actually looking at around 30pieces per design for a start and most likely silkscreen printing which i read is the better option.

Are there are recommended ones which i can look at?

Kindly advise.

Thank you. :)
Hi Linus,

The start order quantity 30pcs per design would be very costful. But, it will depends on your design artwork, maybe you could consider to increase your order quantity 100pcs per design, it will save a budge of you, of course, your total investment will surge when you have 100pcs t-shirts in warehouse instead of 30pcs, but the unit price will save.

By the way, buy from your local supplier or neighbour can save some shipping cost.

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts