T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people...I am new to the forum...but i have been wanting to get into the t-shirt business for about 1 1/2 years, so now I'm taking the steps to get started and I am looking for help and information from all members...begineers and experts on how to be productive, what method should i use, and everything else you may think will be helpful to get me started on the right foot in the t-shirt business...thanks in advance for all your advice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI everyone. It's also my first post. Just like Tye, im new to this thing. I planning to buy a heat press later. Probably a 15"x15" machine. Plus a R230 Epson printer with ciss. Good luck Tye

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Hi people...I am new to the forum...what method should i use, and everything else you may think will be helpful to get me started on the right foot in the t-shirt business...thanks in advance for all your advice.
Hi there,

I believe (but its not written in stone), that spending time learning and researching the market is the first step to help you understand and find you nitch.

It is a very competetive market, finding a place in it to offer something different and unique is the secret to success....again, thats what I believe.

good luck. :)

:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts