T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
am a newbie to this business but I too am an entrepreneur at heart. My name is Rhea (better known on the web as sorheal) and I am 26 years old from the Caribbean (Guyana). I am married with a kid and one on the way. Like you, I'm so tired of working for other people and would LOVE to work for myself.

I am actually looking to start my own t-shirt company (very small), making custom prints for children (onesies, and small t-shirts only). I would also like to find out about sourcing 'organic cotton tees and onsies' as well.

I would LOVE for you and anyone else to help me in finding out what I need to do/purchase in order to get started. I am a graphic artist and advertising person by trade and I have these funny little quotes that I would like encorporate into a little hobby/business.

I need help to determine:
1) What type of equipment I need and the cost. Silk Screening is what I'm looking to do.

2.) Where can I source blank t-shirts (2T, 3T, 4T sizes) and onsies (0-6M, 6-12M) that are either 100% cotton and/or 100% organic cotton (that would be better).

3.) I would like to also get some statistics on T-shirt business with a focus on the toddler and mommy niche.

You all can email me privately as I'm not always online but I'll start checking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts