T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can everyone or anyone post an link or address to where I can get sign supplies from? I am branching out of T-Shirts into making signs, magnets, decals, banners, etc and I am looking for some companies that offer the material. Thank you for your help....

· Registered
1,435 Posts
Ordway Sign Supply - The Complete Source for Today's SignMaker. - Has some of the basic vinyls at a decent price, free shipping, some tools/app tape, good customer service

Sign Making, Sign Supplies, Vinyl Cutters, Sign Cutters, Vinyl Banners, Wide Format Color Printers, Laser Engravers - Has lots of different things, great price, although heard bad things about their customer service from a few different posters

Sign Supply & T-Shirt Supply for Vinyl Cutters & Inkjet Printers - Beacon Graphics, LLC - Wide variety of specialty media at a good price (glitter vinyl, holographic, etc), some good tool selection as well (Big Squeegee)

The World's Largest Wrap Supply Company - Fellers - Great media selection, good customer service, carries a lot of the higher end media (they carry Magnum Magnetic, which is the recommended vehicle magnet)

There may be some local distributors too. Contact some of the major vinyl manufacturers (3M, Oracal, FDC, and Avery are some names off the top of my head). They should be able to direct you to a close distributor, you may also request some free sample rolls. I just recently got in a 10 yard free sample roll of 3M's 180 and the accompanying laminate which is the top recommended vinyl for vehicle wraps. Goin to take another shot at a wrap when I get some time, my first attempt didn't go so well and hoping the 3M material and a bit more of experience under my belt makes the difference.

· Registered
1,945 Posts
Can everyone or anyone post an link or address to where I can get sign supplies from? I am branching out of T-Shirts into making signs, magnets, decals, banners, etc and I am looking for some companies that offer the material. Thank you for your help....
I find myself trying to expand also. I'm wondering what your reasons might be, if you don't mind me asking. My problem was/is disappointment with the feel of the transfers for darks (although I'll be pressing vinyl on shirts in the future. Hypocrite?)and lately the beauty of the lights has started to fade. I have lately began experimenting with heat set rhinestones. Have you tried anything along those lines? Any opinions? Sorry I'm not able to give much help in the sign dept but you might find the information your looking for in the uscutter forums. I do find a lot there and one guy in particular, Banner John, is in a similar life situation (although his situation is far more difficult than mine) as me but he is still a nice guy and plenty willing to help out if he can. And these people over there are just as nice as the ones here at t-shirt forums. Good luck.;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.