T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am trying to come up with a formula for how many shirts can be purchased safely once I start my website. I was wondering if someone can tell me from experience approximately how many to start with??, which colors are best sellers??, what sizes are sold the most and where I an find a place that would mix and match different styles and colors for a reasonable price, best if they have a starter package??
Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hey there, you may want to try doing some searches on the forum to find a few of those answers.

They have been posted before in different thread. Try search terms like "sizes" or "colors" "how many" and I think you'll find some good info.

How many can often be defined by how many your budget can handle, but different people have different opinions on what's a good "starter" amount.

I've found that when you startout (at least with screen printing), it's best to offer each design in only one color. That way it makes handling and managing inventory MUCH easier (if you carry reds and blacks in the same design and you run out of small blacks but have small reds left, you have to worry about when to reorder small blacks again, etc.)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Get just enough as to not run out.

Your shirt sizes depend on your demographics. Your demographics depend on the design, colors, shirt style and type.

The questions you ask are those that everyone wants to know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts