T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i'm looking for a little advice on how many t shirts to order in the beginning and a good number or prints to do for each design. it will be the first cycle that i will be doing but i'm wanting to avoid being stuck with overstock that won't sell. i've read a couple on here saying that you really have to look for a printer that will do around 24 prints but then the thoughts come in about what if the design runs out, won't it look bad to already have things backordered.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I stock the blank shirts and press to order, if you have a design that you see selling better than another you'll still be able to fill those orders. Rather than making 24 shirts of one design, you'll be able to post your designs and print say 6 of one design and 8 of another as your customer want them. You can start off small and order 6 of each size shirt s-xxl or you can order a case of each. I started off small and as the money came in I ordered more blanks like hoodies and long sleeve. Sorry Im not a great writter I hope this helps
Donita

·
Registered
333 Posts
I stock the blank shirts and press to order, if you have a design that you see selling better than another you'll still be able to fill those orders. Rather than making 24 shirts of one design, you'll be able to post your designs and print say 6 of one design and 8 of another as your customer want them. You can start off small and order 6 of each size shirt s-xxl or you can order a case of each. I started off small and as the money came in I ordered more blanks like hoodies and long sleeve. Sorry Im not a great writter I hope this helps
Donita
This holds true to plastisol transfers, dtg, or heat pressed t-shirts. It does not hold true for screen printing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.