T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just starting out after retiring from the Air Force, does anyone have advice on where to buy wholesale tshirts at a good price. We also want to do some high end shirts and I like the ones from bare apparel but they only seem to do mens shirts. I need laides as well. Also long sleeve button downs and womans boy shorts. Ive been searching the web and there are so many out there I thought it would be better to ask the pros for advice. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Gerry

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hello. Just starting out after retiring from the Air Force, does anyone have advice on where to buy wholesale tshirts at a good price. We also want to do some high end shirts and I like the ones from bare apparel but they only seem to do mens shirts. I need laides as well. Also long sleeve button downs and womans boy shorts. Ive been searching the web and there are so many out there I thought it would be better to ask the pros for advice. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Gerry
Hi Gerry! We have ladies shirts on the way, actually. They should be available in about 4 weeks. You can see them in the "news" section of our site, by clicking on our PDF line sheet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts