T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
We have used them for about 4-5 years, Great company good product. The shirt feels like a new shirt very soft hand. The tooling is about $4oo as they don't use screens but rather etch in to rubber some how. Our artist created a design and we had to change some things as no sharp turns and the like, no two shirts are alike but it super cool. We then Screen printed over it and it looked GREAT.
They use only use certain brands of shirts all 100% cotton as I remember. There minimum is 144 as I recall. The sales manager was Don Materly (spelling is wrong) but a good guy to work with. They have stock designs they will print with no tooling just the minimum shirt order. You can the embellish them with the customers name.
When you contact him mention John from Southwest Sportswear...lol

:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Do they make a giant rubber stamp or roller or something? It looks cool. And my inner white trash is telling me "I can fake it with stuff around the house"

Maybe I'll carve up some linoleum sometime and see what I can do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i was looking at a machine a while ago that lasered into denim and cotton you could whatever you wanted on the garment. it sort of burnt away some of the fabric leaving the relieg as an image. Don't know if that's what this is but is sooo cool anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I believe you are talking about laser etching. We do it on a contract basis for anyone interested. I burns the top layer of polyester or knocks out the ink from denim. laser-applique.com

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I believe you are talking about laser etching. We do it on a contract basis for anyone interested. I burns the top layer of polyester or knocks out the ink from denim. laser-applique.com
This thread is from 2008, so you probably won't hear any response from them. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts