T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am Sad to here that Stahls is no longer producing superfilm. It was the only HTV i could get to melt into the fabric. I am wondering if anyone has found anything close? And why did stahls stop makeing it?I lucally stocked up on a bunch but am now getting low. my customers enjoy the screen print feel. I tried others by stahls and nothing compares. Also has anyone tried the feather light by siser? I ordered some a month back and still havent recieved it. but it looks to be only 55 microns thick. I also just orderd some wulucut and thats suposed to be only 50 microns. Ill give an update when i recieve it. so if anyone has found something close or knows some other tricks please feel free to let me know. Thanks ~ Terry A.

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
i am a big fan of the sef flexcut. here is a review i did awhile ago
the htv is very durable and it does have a very nice hand which can be further enhanced via this quick little trick:

~ after lint-brushing and pre-pressing place design on garment and cover with parchment and press as per instructions
but make sure you don't go over time, under is better by 1-2 seconds
~ remove parchment paper immediately and before peeling rub all over the design with a chalkboard eraser and a little force for about 5 secs, then peel
~ recover with parchment and re-press for 5-7 secs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.