T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just purchased the Stahls Fusion IQ 16 X 20" Heat Press. We finally set it up today. After setting it up on its new table, the handle lift won't go UP and to the end, so that we can use it. It gets stuck midway. We noticed the knob shaking as we try to put some light pressure to push it down. But it won't go down.

Is the pressure knob the issue?

Please we need help from anyone who has experienced similar issues. We've spend so much on this equipment to be experiencing this hassle.

We will appreciate your pointing us in the right direction on what we should do. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are all 4 of your allen bolts properly tightened on the handle? I recommend having an allen wrench handy at all times in case they loosen. I had a problem once where it would not lift and I randomly checked the bolts and found just one loose enough to be an issue. This can be disastrous if you are in the process of printing. Other than that ons minor problem I love this press!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Thanks. Support is now via ticket response.
for a brand new machine, that is terrible customer support (it's been 5 days already, that is a week of work/profit down the drain)
and those are not cheap presses to buy, you would have had better customer service off aliexpress for a $150 press

contact the place you purchased from and see if they have any ideas
i still think there is a shipping bolt/strap/tape to be removed, did you buy in-store or have it shipped?

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
for a brand new machine, that is terrible customer support (it's been 5 days already, that is a week of work/profit down the drain)
He posted that on Monday. It's now Thursday. I would be shocked and disappointed if Stahls has not offered a solution. They have always been super attentive with customer support.

OP hasn't been back since Monday. Hopefully he is too busy using his new press.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not to sound like a smart *** but did you remove ALL of the packing materials?? There is a piece that is under the head that is used to stabilize the neck and if you don't get it out you will have the problem you are describing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts