LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE.

This heat press is in excellent condition. Works perfectly. Was purchased a few years ago, used minimally, then covered and stored. It is the 120 volts version. It comes with the 16x20 platen.

The industry's only adjustable-height pedestal stand (37" - 44") with lockable casters is included. ($500 Value)

This heat press requires an air compressor, which I will include. I have the California Air Tools 5510SE ULTRA QUIET AIR COMPRESSOR. It is also in excellent condition and I still have the original box for it. This is a $100+ value brand new.

The Hotronix Air Fusion 16” x 20” Heat Press offers a semi-automatic heat press operation from a device that includes a floor stand with wheels. The Air Fusion Heat Press offers the only adjustable stand in the heat press industry, allowing operators to set the press’ height to their comfort level. The Air Fusion also provides a multi-swipe gesture touch screen along with providing threadability that eliminates any need for a pad or pillow. While requiring an external compressor, the Air Fusion supports up to 120 PSI to be used for decorations that require firm and even pressure application.