T-Shirt Forums banner

Stahls' Glitter Flake Free Sample & Video

11K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  sttbtch 
#1 ·
Glitter Flake has been one of our hottest selling products over the last year in our heat transfer film line and we expect more of the same in 2013.

Here is a link to request a free sample to evaluate, you must have a vinyl cutter to use the sample: CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake Sample Request

If you've used Glitter Flake feel free to post photos of the cool stuff you've created in this thread, or ask questions of course. The video shows what the sample you'll receive, the potential markets you can reach and how to cut it accurately.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuKzSjJJ9I[/MEDIA]

#4 ·
Glitter Flake has been one of our hottest selling products over the last year in our heat transfer film line and we expect more of the same in 2013.

Here is a link to request a free sample to evaluate, you must have a vinyl cutter to use the sample: CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake Sample Request

If you've used Glitter Flake feel free to post photos of the cool stuff you've created in this thread, or ask questions of course. The video shows what the sample you'll receive, the potential markets you can reach and how to cut it accurately.

CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake Heat Transfer Film - YouTube
How many times can I request samples? Do you log that some how? LOL I just received a very generous sample pack from you but I do not believe it had any glitter flake in it.

#19 ·
How good is this stuff with stretchy shirts.. The lady i make shirts for likes those shirts that stretch and contour to the body. i guess im worried that "the twins" will mess up the glitter since some ladies are more top heavy then others so the shirt will stretch more then others
It is not that stretchy of a material due to the nature of it, so I would design accordingly.

That said we do have several stretchy materials such as Premium Plus, Superfilm, and to some extent Sport Film Lite.

#22 ·
Yeah I read on the site after I wrote on here saying that light pink changes on dark garments. I did a test today with light pink on white and it turned out fine. I have just been doing tests on felt and other materials but going to do up a sample for a cheer group that is a customer of mine and ad in laser cut twill and see how it goes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.