T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glitter Flake has been one of our hottest selling products over the last year in our heat transfer film line and we expect more of the same in 2013.

Here is a link to request a free sample to evaluate, you must have a vinyl cutter to use the sample: CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake Sample Request

If you've used Glitter Flake feel free to post photos of the cool stuff you've created in this thread, or ask questions of course. The video shows what the sample you'll receive, the potential markets you can reach and how to cut it accurately.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYuKzSjJJ9I[/MEDIA]

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does Stahl Australia has this? I didn't see it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using T-Shirt Forums
You can email our international group at [email protected] and they will be able to let you know what products are available at which locations and ultimately be able to help you get the product. Thanks for your interest.

· Registered
216 Posts
Glitter Flake has been one of our hottest selling products over the last year in our heat transfer film line and we expect more of the same in 2013.

Here is a link to request a free sample to evaluate, you must have a vinyl cutter to use the sample: CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake Sample Request

If you've used Glitter Flake feel free to post photos of the cool stuff you've created in this thread, or ask questions of course. The video shows what the sample you'll receive, the potential markets you can reach and how to cut it accurately.

CAD-CUT® Glitter Flake Heat Transfer Film - YouTube
How many times can I request samples? Do you log that some how? LOL I just received a very generous sample pack from you but I do not believe it had any glitter flake in it.

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many times can I request samples? Do you log that some how? LOL I just received a very generous sample pack from you but I do not believe it had any glitter flake in it.
We do keep track, but rarely have to cut someone off:) Feel free to request the Glitter Flake sample, we appreciate the interest in the products!

· Registered
849 Posts
How did you apply the rhinestones? by hand and with heat press? Looks time consuming.
We created the design in Corel draw then broke it apart....outline of stones was cut....then flake fill was cut....then weeded.....we then laid the weeded flake over the template with the stones in it....squeeged the 2 elements together then pressed them as one.....Takes less than 10 minutes to make each transfer....we get 45.00-55.00 per shirt done this way.

Josh Ellsworth will tell you...If its not simple ...fast.....and making a huge profit Ronnie won't do it ....LOL....true Josh?

· Registered
849 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
How good is this stuff with stretchy shirts.. The lady i make shirts for likes those shirts that stretch and contour to the body. i guess im worried that "the twins" will mess up the glitter since some ladies are more top heavy then others so the shirt will stretch more then others

· Registered
1,882 Posts
How good is this stuff with stretchy shirts.. The lady i make shirts for likes those shirts that stretch and contour to the body. i guess im worried that "the twins" will mess up the glitter since some ladies are more top heavy then others so the shirt will stretch more then others
It is not that stretchy of a material due to the nature of it, so I would design accordingly.

That said we do have several stretchy materials such as Premium Plus, Superfilm, and to some extent Sport Film Lite.

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Hi Guys, I just got my glitterflake today, I tryed a quick sample just doing a single letter. The color I tryed was pink but when I heat press it it turns almost a teal color? any ideas what im doing wrong or what would be causing this to happen?
That is normal for the LT Pink Glitter Flake when applied to a dark colored garment. Are you sure it was Pink?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.