T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit confused here and need some help.

I was looking on Stahls cutting materials and on the EU (german) stahls site there is something called "Cad-Cut Premium".. And I cant find it on cadcutdirect.com. Is there another name for this product in the US, or what's the deal?

Here is the link for the product page on stahls.de:
Stahls Shop - CAD-CUT® Premium

Have anyone used it? Easy to use, weed? Does it stick or peal off?

I'm grateful for help. I'm about to order, and test new materials, due I'm sick of Poli-flex Premium.

· Registered
1,656 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
Been to the Stahl international website but I still can't find the correct cross references.
I never understood why companies are using different names for the same product. It's only making things unnecessary complicated for the customers. What's Super Film called in the stahls.de shop? I want to order it to try but I can't find in anywhere. They also have Cad-Cut-Film, is that the international name for Econoprint?

· Registered
1,656 Posts
Been to the Stahl international website but I still can't find the correct cross references.
I never understood why companies are using different names for the same product. It's only making things unnecessary complicated for the customers. What's Super Film called in the stahls.de shop? I want to order it to try but I can't find in anywhere. They also have Cad-Cut-Film, is that the international name for Econoprint?
I don't know all of the ins and outs of this division but will do my best to help...

Stahls.de does not offer the Superfilm in their range. CAD-CUT Film has been replaced by their CAD-CUT Premium (same as our Fashion Film) and CAD-CUT Sportsfilm (same as Sportfilm Lite). Moving forward, our names should match as we've heard your feedback and others....the new CAD-CUT premium plus will be the material of choice in both ranges. It will be introduced in just a few days at the FESPA show.

· Registered
151 Posts
Hi Josh, thanks for the reply.
I'm following you on your blog, youtube and here so you probably can imagine that it can be frustrating for me to figure out what I actually want to buy. Cad-Cut Direct says they won't sell to me and I have to try the European website, and the European website doesn't have the products I'm looking for (or at least not the names I'm familiar with). Anyway, thanks for clearing up those things. I'm hoping to receive my Premium Plus sample soon and I hope that the name will be global this time :)

· Registered
965 Posts
hey josh, i've been seeing you all over youtube, all over Stahls. Pretty popular guy in the t shirt industry. Care to share some advice with me, I'm just getting started. Heat press is in the mail, I brought an Epson 7010 wide format printer, (awesome by the way) with CIS preinstalled from Cobra inks, I got some jpss sample paper that came with the kit, However, I was interested in the Inktra line of papers you guys offer, care to shed some light on those products. Thanks!

· Registered
82 Posts
I have been using that kind of film, but from Siser!
Is like regular eco sol print heat transfer, print and cut (reverse) and heat transfer.
It dose not transfer only color (like sublimation), is like a plastic bag on t-shirt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.