T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am looking for font/s that are similar to the
"Shadow" font that Stahl uses for their sports numbers....I have looked for hours through the free fonts sites and no luck
Can anyone help and spare me the frustration

Regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Joe

I had a look and I am not sure that B-52 is suitable for Vinyl letters as it needs a double cut and a connection at the corners just like the the stahls font has..

Regards

·
Registered
637 Posts
Looks like a shadowed college font. But I never could find it.

Worse case if I needed something like this I would vectorize the image you have.

Reactions: Sorin

·
Registered
192 Posts
Heck,

Find a good college font, fill it white with a black outline. Copy and paste it off to the side and fill it solid black. Move the solid black (shadow) under the outlined number wherever you want. Group it and there you are. It won't have all of the lines at each angle, but its fast and cheap and easy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

I have taken your advise and I have designed the numbers myself as separate objects

If anyone wants the numbers I have them in .cdr corel 12

Here is what they look like

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
So when you view the wireframe of your extruded number and only the vector lines show, does your number looks the same as what i have posted in the .pdf? as the numbers are for plotter/laser cutter not print.

Regards

·
Registered
204 Posts
The numbers you made are perfect! But the .pdf file link you have only gives us the #3 cause the rest of them are cut off - Could you repost it with all the numbers included. That'd be great!

If you are in Corel and are using the "publish to .pdf" - make sure you have all the numbers selected then click on the publish to .pdf and in the pop up window in the lower right click on "settings" and change it to save the "Selection" area. Usually this is set to default on publishing only the page area which results in a cutoff image as yours was in the previous .pdf.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Swannn32

The PDF file is complete but when I uploaded the file it posted cropped

Guys

Here is my email: [email protected]

Please contact me and I will email you back with the file attached saved in the format you want

Regards Sorin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts