T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for wood squeegees that are a specific size. Height is 5 inches total, 3 1/2 inches of wood, and 1 1/2 inches of blade. These were very common years ago but i cant find them anywhere? Can anyone help please? I would prefer smooth over unsanded wood, and rivets over glued in blades, but I'll buy anything that is the right size. I have wasted time and money on alternatives but these are the only ones that i can print with all day and get a good print.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have already googled & called several squeegee mfgs & printing supply places. I am new to t-shirts forum, don't even know if anyone else will see this. maybe it would be better for me to ask you this question, how can i get as many people as possible to see this question. " Does anyone know where i can buy squeegees with these dimensions : 3 1/2 inches wood height, 1 1/2 inches blade outside of wood"?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.