T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTFaaaaa...when you go on the Spreadshirt site this big coupon list takes up the whole right side without any way to get rid of it to see the site.
At least I can't find anyway other than leaving the site to get rid of it.

Poorly done guys, did the admin who put it there not test it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Custom T-Shirts, T-Shirt Printing & Personalized Shirts | Spreadshirt

The pricegong list of spreadshirt coupons jumps up the right side obscuring it. Only way to get rid of it is to x out the tab.

I'm using the downstairs computer in the morning so as not to wake the family, my main tower upstairs has scriptblocker, and ad blocker on it so didn't notice before.

Not my problem, I've decided to use someone else anyway, but was put off even trying to navigate their site when I couldn't read the right side of the page.

I can't be the only one seeing this...um...can I?:D...must...remove...tinfoil.....

·
Administrator
13,993 Posts
Still nothing. Probably my pop up settings in Firefox.

Know that if you had a site on spreadshirt, these coupons would not pop up. They are only showing up now because you're going to their home page.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still nothing. Probably my pop up settings in Firefox.

Know that if you had a site on spreadshirt, these coupons would not pop up. They are only showing up now because you're going to their home page.
Right, when I'm upstairs on my main tower I get no coupons, it's just listed on a little tab at the top, of course this computer has all my blockers, and script blockers on it as well (Firefox on both tho...)

At least it's not just my imagination...:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts