T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm looking to possibly create and put some designs on spreadshirt. I currently use cafepress, but it looks like spreadshirt has the capability to use bigger designs and utilize more of the shirt area.

Does anyone know how big the designs can be? I looked all over the spreadshirt site, but couldnt find anything.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: design sizes?

Thanks for the response Splat. I have a couple more questions hopefully someone can answer too.

I noticed when i was dabbling with SS's design feature on their site, you can 2 designs on one shirt. So I could theoritcally put a 11.8 X 11.8 design on the top and another 11.8 X 11.8 below it to cover the shirt? Does this apply to DTG art or just Vector art?

·
Administrator
14,203 Posts
Re: design sizes?

It applies to both. In the designer, there is a drop down box for you to choose the type of printing method you want. DTG is not available on every item though. And yes, you can place two designs that could take up most of the shirt if you wanted.

11.8 X 11.8 is the max design size you can submit. However, depending upon the garment, you can either enlarge or reduce it a certain percentage. You can do this directly on the designer as well as when you are creating garments for your spreadshirt site. Your customer, however, can not change the size of those garments (unless you have a designer on your site and enable that design). Hope that makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts