T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, have people found that spreadshirt is able to deliver on making your artwork into the t-shirt you imagined?

I never trusted the step of blindly uploading vector pics to a site and then just sitting back.

How do they know exactly how I want it shown / placed on the shirt?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hey, have people found that spreadshirt is able to deliver on making your artwork into the t-shirt you imagined?

I never trusted the step of blindly uploading vector pics to a site and then just sitting back.

How do they know exactly how I want it shown / placed on the shirt?
It depends on the design.

You can see an online preview of the design before you put it up for sale. That gives you a good estimation of how the design will look when printed.

You can also order one of your t-shirts before you put it up for sale so that you can see how the placement is done and make any changes necessary.

Lots of people use spreadshirt to print their designs/artwork every day and continue to work with them because they are happy with the output.

At the same time, I'm sure there are some people that aren't happy with the way it turns out for one reason or another. Since it's free to setup a store there, it could be worth testing the waters to see if it will work for your needs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts