T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, i just downloaded a trial version of spot process separation studio. after i installed it i was reading the manual and it says that you need a printer with halftone capabilities or a rip software. i dont have any of those. will i still be able to print my image with halftones which was separated in this program? i tried to print it and the positives were solid and no halftones were present. or could i be able to convert the image to halftones and print them?

like for example after i do my separations in spot color separation studio i then open the file in photoshop and then convert them to halftone and then print. will this method work?

· Banned
71 Posts
what printer do you use? you may ask the developer of accurip for driver software of your printer. i am using epson R290 which is not in the list of printer in accurip. they give me a version which R290 is included.

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what printer do you use? you may ask the developer of accurip for driver software of your printer. i am using epson R290 which is not in the list of printer in accurip. they give me a version which R290 is included.

i have an epson r230. im just starting out. and i wanted to try first their product before i decide to buy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.