T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,807 Posts
T-BOT said:
hi guys, there are a lot of questions relating to creating spot-color plastisol transfers that look Vintage. So i printed one sample today to show how you can achieve the vintage look with spot process with vintage looking artwork.

The design is printed on a white shirt, colors in the design are faded on purpose. Hot Peel.

Hope this helps members that are looking to make t-shirts that look vintage using spot-color process with percentages. It is possible.

Thanks for the samples T-Bot!!!!

· Registered
6,807 Posts
T-BOT said:
you're welcome. :D

i guess if the art was more gothic skulls looking you would like it better Eh David ?
wELL... at these auto events I deal with Bikers, Low rider types, Heavy metal folks and Import tuner kids. When I started with transfers I had to start somewhere. Most of the auto transfers are for the classics folks and Dale Ernhardt wanna be worshippers. The cool tuner style auto transfers usually have some silly bimbo woman on them and stupid writing. I chose to go with some darker skull images that would crossover. I have acouple of the bimbo girls and car images and they are super qaulity. I have a group that I do shows with...about 12 a year and am going to need some transfers from ya. They are gonna be two to three color 10x12 images I think. Probably order in the amounts of 100 to 200 to begin with. If you could PM and idea of the cost that would be great. The transfers need to be opaque and transfer onto black as well as white shirts. This will probably an order that gets repeated depending on how the sales go at these specific events.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.