T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a link to the website that has all sports logos in vector format, both old and new logos. I had it in my faves, but somehow, its gone. It had baseball, football, basketball, etc in major league, minor league, college sports.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are we allowed to use Sports logos? and if not, can we change some things about the logo, and use it than?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to everyone for the replies! The pressbox one is one of the ones I lost... and Chris Creamers is one that I found today while searching. I will look at the others. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Are we allowed to use Sports logos? and if not, can we change some things about the logo, and use it than?
I believe you have to be licensed to use them. There was a thread about getting licenses for Greek frats and such that pointed to this article:
Embroidering for Fraternal and Greek Organizations

While it is not directly related, it kind of is. I'm sure the licensing fees from the major sports companies will be quite a big buy-in. Also, starting directly from another's digital artwork is not the best mindset to avoid infringement.

Also, an older thread on this subject:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t40597.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts