T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i may be able to find fonts for the different sport teams, and some companies. Eg. Pittsburgh Steelers, Pizza Hut

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
You could do a google search for the sport team with font after it. Like "pittsburgh steelers font" (without the quotes).

·
Registered
892 Posts
Sorry For The Dumb Question But How Do You Use The Font. I Download It And Open It And It Has A Sample Of Font In A Sentence. Do I Save This To Something OR WHAT:confused:

·
Administrator
14,025 Posts
Can't help you with a Mac, but if you are using windows:

Go to control panel, open Fonts, on the menu choose "Install New Font" then choose the location to where you downloaded it (usually your desktop).

·
Registered
182 Posts
Dont forget dafont.com

@ 2Strong & anyone else...

Try The Font Thing - A free font manager to organize your fonts. Limit your Windows>Fonts directory to UNDER 500 fonts for optimum performance.
Windows Fonts list - Organize the other fonts in a designated folder elsewhere.
Mac Fonts
Mac Font Book - Info on turning On/Off your Mac fonts

Suitcase is a great & powerful program... a bit on the pricey side tho ($99)

hTh

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know that the name of the font that I have found close to the Steelers logo is Gunplay. You can get this at Download fonts | dafont.com

As far as the Pizza Hut font I think you can get the font but it is for the old logo before they changed to a newer look for their logo. Not sure of the fonts name but I have seen something similar to the old logo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
may i know what is the name of font in 1001freefonts.com? it's quite allot if i get through all of the font hehehhe,. can you guide me,. thank you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts