T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are my fellow Epson guys/girls doing with old Epson F2000 Ink Cartridges.
Do I send them back to Epson or do I take them down to Office Depot and get a free box of paper?
Thoughts/ideas.
Same goes for the waste ink, dispose with local waste authority I suppose and record for Enviromental due dilligence.

Cheers

Sean

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Do I send them back to Epson or do I take them down to Office Depot and get a free box of paper?
Thoughts/ideas.
Same goes for the waste ink, dispose with local waste authority I suppose and record for Enviromental due dilligence.

Cheers

Sean

To my knowledge Epson does not take used ink cartridges back.

_

· Registered
106 Posts
Thoughts/ideas.

Cheers

Sean

i was thinking the same thing when my white's ran out. I ended up just trashing it.

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Okay,
Talk with plastic junk collector $1/kg. Little more than 2.2 lbs. Good quality plastic.:)
Shipping will be a killer.
Solution: keep until enough. Ship to AA use AA ups account. Ground.
I will sell to this guy. Give you money. Or charge on AA card.
Save Earth, help Earth, few hundred bulk per month is better than give pan handler the money especially rainy day. It kills me when I see them. Remind me when I was a street vendor. Often soaked by rain.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

· Registered
126 Posts
Anyone have any ideas on best disposal method of waste ink/cleaning fluid.
I have nice amount now.

Local waste collectors? Want to be EPA compliant.

Sean
You should do what I do. I looked up my local Epson headquarters office, and I send all my waste ink back to epson with no return address on it.

You want to make me dump/waste ink in my machine daily, you will be getting it back one way or another.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.