T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I have been using the Speedball Diazo emulsion on and off for 15 years to a high degree of success. I recently bough a new bottle of the emulsion and sensitizer. I mixed the two as usual and then BAM.. the PROBLEM APPEARED. In the past the mixture was BLUE before adding sensitizer, and would turn to a sort of green after mixing the two, and then after drying and exposing the parts that get washed out would be a light green, and the hardened areas a darker green.

MY ISSUE... after mixing the TWO parts, the mixture never turned green as I had in the past. I had not used it in a couple years and thought maybe they changed the formula so it doesn't turn green. This was from brand new and unopened product?? any clues
thanks,
nick

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

Crazy how your thread lasted since 2013, I have the same problem, but there was already a problem before, when I opened the diazo bottle, the black liquid was hardened, I tried multiple way to make it solve but when I would attempt to pour it in the photo emulsion, it would've not turn green. Why ?

Notice that I used approximatively almost a 100 euros on emulsion and I still don't fin a way to solve this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.