T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking at the Spectra P600 but cannot find any specs or info on the website about this machine.

What is the footprint on the machine?

What is the maximum print size?

How easy is it to change out platens?

Does it have a gap sensor or do you have to eyeball the distance between the print head and the garment?

How easy is it to get to the capping station?

What does the daily maintenance involve?

I had heard mixed reviews about the Spectra P600 and any and all input would be great!

THANKS!!

· Registered
92 Posts
We are looking at the Spectra P600 but cannot find any specs or info on the website about this machine.

What is the footprint on the machine?

What is the maximum print size?

How easy is it to change out platens?

Does it have a gap sensor or do you have to eyeball the distance between the print head and the garment?

How easy is it to get to the capping station?

What does the daily maintenance involve?

I had heard mixed reviews about the Spectra P600 and any and all input would be great!

THANKS!!
I have 3 Spectra's 2 P600's and a 3880. I used the 3880 for almost a year before I got the P600's. I think the P600's are a great way to get into DTG and learn the ropes. The P600 is relatively new and has had a few issues such as the WIC and cart resets. Those issues have been resolved, the guys at Spectra are top notch and have stood by their product though these issues. They are the only ones I will spend my hard earned money with. They are innovators in the DTG industry putting out the most reliable and affordable DTG machines. Ask them all the questions you want and they will give you the honest truth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.