T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Spectra-Eco work on a nylon bag? I need maroon but Spectra cut II and plus don't have maroon. I would think Burgundy might be close but then Eco offers burgundy and maroon.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Greg, I'm not sure if will work or not. I use Hotmark 70 for my nylon and polyester work. I've had great success with the vinyl being able to be stretched and not losing it's shape. i hope this helps. ..... JB

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greg, I'm not sure if will work or not. I use Hotmark 70 for my nylon and polyester work. I've had great success with the vinyl being able to be stretched and not losing it's shape. i hope this helps. ..... JB
Where do you get it and does it come in maroon. I have a gold nylon cheer sling bag I need to press. I'm putting samples together for a business expo signed up for in September.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I believe Eco Plus is recommended. I'm sure Josh'll chime in as to what could happen if you just regular Eco. You may want to contact him to see if maroon is perhaps an option that just isn't listed.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I get mine from www.richardsonsupply.com and I think they have Maroon.it doesn't show on their site, but I would give tem a call. I know maroon is a poular color in the Columbus area. This stuff is real thin and weeds like a dream. I like the eco film too, but for nylon and polyester it is Hot mark 70 all the way. .... JB

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get mine from www.richardsonsupply.com and I think they have Maroon.it doesn't show on their site, but I would give tem a call. I know maroon is a poular color in the Columbus area. This stuff is real thin and weeds like a dream. I like the eco film too, but for nylon and polyester it is Hot mark 70 all the way. .... JB
Is the Bordeaux considered maroon?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts