T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a rundown,

began researching in End of March about prospective dtg machines in my current price range, after reading good words here on forums and having a few conversations with Jay Crockett of Spectra DTG; i decided to take the plunge.

Placed a 50% deposit on a spectra p600 on April 4th, was told that i could take delivery of a machine within 3-4 weeks. on April 27th, was told that machine was not ready and it would be a few more weeks.

Since then I have attempted to contact Jay multiple times to no avail, his number rings and the says that "the ATT customer you are trying to reach is not available". Sent multiple text messages, and left messages with their 1-877-304-3433 contact number.

i have noticed that they no longer have a Facebook Page, and that on multiple dtg groups on facebook, others are experiencing similar issues.

That being said, i felt a special Need to STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST ANYONE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH JAY CROCKETT OR ANYONE ELSE CLAIMING TO BE AFFILIATED WITH SPECTRA DTG.

i will keep you all updated on the progression of this issue and the process of receiving back my 3500 deposit, i have contacted my bank already.

· Registered
167 Posts
Did you ever get your printer?

Here's a rundown,

began researching in End of March about prospective dtg machines in my current price range, after reading good words here on forums and having a few conversations with Jay Crockett of Spectra DTG; i decided to take the plunge.

Placed a 50% deposit on a spectra p600 on April 4th, was told that i could take delivery of a machine within 3-4 weeks. on April 27th, was told that machine was not ready and it would be a few more weeks.

Since then I have attempted to contact Jay multiple times to no avail, his number rings and the says that "the ATT customer you are trying to reach is not available". Sent multiple text messages, and left messages with their 1-877-304-3433 contact number.

i have noticed that they no longer have a Facebook Page, and that on multiple dtg groups on facebook, others are experiencing similar issues.

That being said, i felt a special Need to STRONGLY ADVISE AGAINST ANYONE DOING ANY BUSINESS WITH JAY CROCKETT OR ANYONE ELSE CLAIMING TO BE AFFILIATED WITH SPECTRA DTG.

i will keep you all updated on the progression of this issue and the process of receiving back my 3500 deposit, i have contacted my bank already.

· Registered
2 Posts
hello, I am experiencing a similar situation as I paid for the printer after speaking to Jay and it's been months now when it was supposed to take 6 weeks. When I asked for a refund, he said he would refund me only to email me that he would only complete the order and not refund me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
167 Posts
How did you pay?

hello, I am experiencing a similar situation as I paid for the printer after speaking to Jay and it's been months now when it was supposed to take 6 weeks. When I asked for a refund, he said he would refund me only to email me that he would only complete the order and not refund me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.