T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Does anyone know if i can use another rip software besides the one from spectra, I tried contacting spectra several times, no call back no return emails.. NOTHING:confused:(awsome customer service)

· Registered
991 Posts
Hello,
Does anyone know if i can use another rip software besides the one from spectra, I tried contacting spectra several times, no call back no return emails.. NOTHING:confused:(awsome customer service)
EK Print Studio - Eukondigital.com
Cadlink - cadlink.com
Kothari - Justin Walker - Katanadtg.com

Anyone of those will work. Kothari is the best.

· Registered
3 Posts
I have nothing to base this on except some posts in the Spectra section of this forum, but they may be out of business. Their FB page is down and there is talk about how the phone is answered differently than before.

This is freaky to me becasue I just bought 2 SC P-600 printers on the 2ndary market (one still in the box), and I was hoping for some help. Guess I'll be watching LOTS of videos.

· Registered
7 Posts
Well, basically everything. My dongle has two files on it but neither are the software install.

I also bought gravity fed ink.. but, I can't figure out where the white goes. According to other forums, they go in a certain order which is different that the way mine is set up.

It also ALWAYS shows that the cover isn't closing.

Essentially, I'm in way over my head and would pay someone to facetime me and walk me through running it a couple of times.

· Registered
521 Posts
I bought from a private seller.. :( They emailed a link from Spectra but its no longer active. The dongle has productp.ini and productp.lcf
I got this msg:
newbi2020 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

But I don't receive any mail from you !!!

Try again: [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.