T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I apologize ahead of time.. im totally new to this.. I recently purchased a used 3000.. can someone help me set up this machine, did not come with any software, i downloaded the epson r3000 driver.. it does communicate with desktop and recognize all the ink cartridges, can i print out of photshop? i sent to print from photoshop and it goes through the maneuvers like its printing but lays no ink.. i went through all cartridges pumping head cleaner through them.. still no ink laid... Thank you in advance.

· Registered
4 Posts
Have you found a solution to this problem? I have bought a used 3000 also and can not find out how to get it to work. I am having the same issue with no ink coming out. I replaces the print head all lines and the ink bay. So I know it is not that. I know I am not getting ink because all of the new ink lines still have no ink in them.

· Registered
73 Posts
Did you do prime your carts and do an ink charge?

If you did and there is no ink in your lines, then your caping station is bad.

Have you found a solution to this problem? I have bought a used 3000 also and can not find out how to get it to work. I am having the same issue with no ink coming out. I replaces the print head all lines and the ink bay. So I know it is not that. I know I am not getting ink because all of the new ink lines still have no ink in them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.