T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this hasn't already been covered.. thought it might have been but no luck with the search.... Language differences perhaps.

Anyway I was hoping someone may be able to suggest the correct vinyl for applying to 4x4 Spare Wheel covers (The soft vinyl/fabric style ones)

I have one I wish to do to advertise my web site.

I have some white avery 700 would this be suitable or do I need to look at a heat applied style?

Thanks in advance, apologies if this has been covered before

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems to have worked a treat!

I also got some green and yellow with the cutter to "practise" on...

Well pretty happy with the result... although the web address needs to be a little narrower!

anyway here it is...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I think it looks great and thanks for sharing. The nice thing about sign vinyl is you can peel it off easy and atart over. .... JB

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kinda felt I hadn't finished it... surely I need to heat set it or something... just seems to easy after screen printing and vinyl on garments! LOL

Yeah I had already peeled the yello off once to make it shorter.... but didn't think about some other changes I made and what effect that would have on the width BEFORE I re cut it! LOL all fun!

·
Registered
26 Posts
looks good cookiesa ... can I make a suggestion... I would remove the word PHONE and that would give you more room and would make your phone number bigger and stand out more. Please note I am not being negitve - just giving a little advise.

Juice

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
looks good cookiesa ... can I make a suggestion... I would remove the word PHONE and that would give you more room and would make your phone number bigger and stand out more. Please note I am not being negitve - just giving a little advise.

Juice
Great suggestion Juice!!!!. .... JB

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That's one eye catching wheel cover you have there Justin.

When I had my 4x4, I actually used to get a lot of business from my own wheel cover signage. People used to email and said they'd seen my site advertised on the back of a vehicle.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feedback! (Not taken negatively at all, constuctive criticism is good!)

Good idea on the phone number, I think I might incorporate the phone logo idea! (looking through the artwork that came with the cutter last night I found some phone's!

Wasn't really my choice in colours but it is what I had! LOL I actually had a comment at the Petrol Station yesterday (Gas station?)... it was actually someone walking up to me inside and asking if it was my vehicle and picked up a small job already! (So my time "learning" to use the cutter I effectively just got paid for!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts