T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I am looking to purchase plain long womens t-shirts, the dress style type.
I have had no look searching the usual trade websites and was wondering if anybody knew where these were available from.

Thanks
Dave.
got 200 excellent ones from uk.at 4.75 each.around 32/34 inches long with slim fit delivered to my door. blank couture wholesale. the quality is excellent:)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Long Dress style womens t-shirts

hello i know many have been looking for blank t shirt dress tunic style tees.which i have helped with blank couture wholesale. this is based in the uk.does anyone know where i can get large necked t shirts as i have looked everywhere and blank couture do them but says they are in production and will be in shortly.does anyone know where i can get them?i want the very very deep
necked tees not just the standard.also does anyone know where to get wide necked t shirts?thanks in advance

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

hello i know many have been looking for blank t shirt dress tunic style tees.which i have helped with blank couture wholesale. this is based in the uk.does anyone know where i can get large necked t shirts as i have looked everywhere and blank couture do them but says they are in production and will be in shortly.does anyone know where i can get them?i want the very very deep
necked tees not just the standard.also does anyone know where to get wide necked t shirts?thanks in advance

·
Registered
260 Posts

62 peices per pack, per size per colour, thats a big order, if you want a couple of colours and sizes

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

62 peices per pack, per size per colour, thats a big order, if you want a couple of colours and sizes
depends on wether you are serious or not.they are saying 248 pieces.obviously to make it worth while.62 pieces of each.1 size one colour. understandable.imagine having to break them up different size etc etc.at that low price???then look at the profit.£4.75(any size or combination of colour or fabric you want. plus on average around £1.00 per print each.thats £5.75 per unit they can sell for anything upwards of £40 depending on your design skills.when you do the maths thats a massive profit of £6076 at £40 each.even if sold at £20 each its a grand profit of £3534.and also i know they sell less as i only bought 200.i tried to buy 100 which they were cool with but it was me who decided to take 200
they are very flexible..

·
Registered
260 Posts

i understand what you and your company are saying, but normally there are price breaks in place, look at any of the suppliers in the top stickie post and with a lot now you can mix and match, you sometimes but NOT always pay a little more, but you can buy carton qty but mixed sizes.

good luck with your venture

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i understand what you and your company are saying, but normally there are price breaks in place, look at any of the suppliers in the top stickie post and with a lot now you can mix and match, you sometimes but NOT always pay a little more, but you can buy carton qty but mixed sizes.

good luck with your venture
i wish it was my company then i wouldnt be paying 4.75 a piece.but you are right.they would probably get more business if the flexed more in advertising.anyway do you know anywhere i can purchase studs nail heads and those big rectangle rhinestone looking things??anyone know????

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

look at the site.if i remember only one was ribbed.the rest was in jersey which is excellent for printing.and as for ribbed i have printed on ribbed before it looks good depending on 1 what your printing
and 2 method of print.we use dtg.or foil vinyl so no problems it all depends on the printers technique.but personally i would use jersey as its the fool proof fabric to print on.in fact if i remember right they can give you any fabric any style so just talk to them.anyway can you help with nailheads and studs at wholesale prices??do you know anywhere at all?

·
Registered
4 Posts

cool suppose you might have to strech the shirt a bit more than normal ..cheers

ive been looking for studs meself but cant seem to find wholesalers so ive been buying belts from primark the ones with no backing and the studs come off nice with skinny nose pliers & i get about 100 from each belt which costs £1.50 but you have to use them on heavy cotton and just push them on and reclamp them
but i would love to know of a supplier

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

1 ebay not cost effective and no selection.
2 china.but you got to pay by paypal.never send them money.
i cold get them from china but i prefer to buy here in the uk.thats what i need a uk supplier same price as china.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts