T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you can try sadie garments white is 70 colored is 90. very good quality ang materials na gamit

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Need Shirt Suppliers (Philippines)

Hi! contact Myra 09154075705 or 09228334043. She is our long time blank shirt supplier. Good price and Good Quality. Good Luck!
Hi, jocags, i visited this site just now and i have read your comments. Thanks and im very glad you are satisfied with our products & services. Sadie Garments new contact numbers are : (02) 407-95-67 / (0915) 407-57-05 / (0915) 394-29-24. The website is SADIE GARMENTS & SUBCONTRACTOR

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

contact sadie garments meron sila materials na cvc combed cotton (02) 407-95-67 / 09154075705 /09153942924

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hi, I was reading the thread about suppliers about Tees and I'm interested in Yalex Red Label & Parson. Could anyone recommend me a reliable supplier? Who is also willing to deliver here in Baguio City via Victory Liner or Philippine Rabbit or other Bus company. Thanks guys.
visit SADIE GARMENTS & SUBCONTRACTOR supplier sila ng good quality shirt in manila and different provinces

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Best blanks for ladies' shirts

Ladies' shirts have to be cut differently from mens' in order to really look good. I have found the American Apparel shirts to be very attractive and flattering, but they're pretty expensive. Can anyone tell me some other brands that make nice, soft, fitted ladies' shirts, or warn me about bad brands? (I know, they're expensive for a reason, but maybe you have some magic secret.)
visit SADIE GARMENTS & SUBCONTRACTOR they manufacture blank ladies t-shirt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts