T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi Sharul
i think, i already replied to you. i am a manufacturer and i shall be happy, if i could be a help to you.

b.regds
jack

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Blank Tees From Bandung (You have, I buy)

Hi Jack,
nice to meet you. What sort of material are you tees made of? And can I customize the measurement of the tees i want?
hi

we make t-shirts with varous types of fabrics and compositions.

100% Cotton,95/5 cotton/elasthan,65/35 cotton/polyester etc in varous fabrics like single jersey,pique,double jersey,jersey stretch,pique stretch etc in varous weight[GSM] like 180 gsm,200 gsm,210, 220,240 etc

for more details, pls write to be at [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Importing Printed T-Shirts

Hi guys, new to all this, could someone please provide me with some information as to where I should source my printed tshirts from, I am only looking to sell tshirts and source designs and get them printed up.

I heard that you can find quality tshirts in the U.S that are priced the same in countries such as Thailand.

Any information greatly appreciated.

hi

i am a t-shirt manufactuer from India. if you like, write to me at [email protected]

cheers,
jack

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: cheaper polo shirt

Hi there I just new here in the forum, I have these newly small business, silkscreen micro business, asking if there are blank shirt manufacturer near in Taguig City area? we are worried about our deal in some private schools co'z enrollment is on going and we dont have supplier yet for the Polo shirt, I've been sneaking here before like reading of your posted articles and it helps me a lot...anyway thanks a lot.

hello

i am a t-shirt manufacturer from India. if you wish, pls write to me at [email protected]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Re: Blank Tees From Bandung (You have, I buy)

Thanks for the info jack. Btw which part of india you from?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Re: Looking 4 Blank Tees From Bandung or Asian Region.

please come to your inquiry on my e-mail address, its
[email protected]

Introduction
This is Rashid Imam from Pakistan, We are a buying agent over here . Our company name is Artytex Buying Services who provide
quality services to our customer to buy or import all kind of knitted, woven, leather and home textiles products.

We are well aware about all kind of tech of printing and embroideries or any other type of embellishments’ works like
Rine studding, stoning, Flocking, Washes Effects and others.

We have large number of vendor who have certified with Kohl’s, Sears, Foot Locker, K-Mart & Wal-Mart.

We have a very strong Quality Auditors and Merchandising team who really make sure to care our value customers and follow their instructions.

Currently we are working with K-Mart, Mecca USA, Ecko, Tee Shirt Int’l and Hudson Bay. All our customer are really satisfy with
our work due to on time delivery without any compromising on QUALITY.

If you need to import any kind of Highly fashion or Sami fashion products from Pakistan with compatible prices and on time shipments.
Please contact us.

If you need to check our work capability, we are feel pleasure to start from your SALES SAMPLING.

Looking forward to have a favorable response.

Kind Regards,
Rashid Imam
Cell # 92 3002017306
e-mail: [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts