T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Re: southern california hanes beefy t-shirts wholesale?

I currently buy my Hanes Beefy-Ts from SS Activewear. I love SS Activewear -- their site is easy to use, great customer service, fairly quick shipping. However, I would love to do what Dennis does and that is pick up my shirts from a local supplier. I don't really care to pay the shipping fees (who does?).

Does anyone know of a supplier in Southern California that carries Hanes Beefy-Ts that allows for local pickup?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StitchShoppe said:
ALPHA shirt Co. 15910 Valley View Ave. La Mirada, CA 90638-5537
I just called and verified that I could pickup (yes).

However, I checked out their prices for Hanes Beefy-Ts and it says starting at $3.92. I am assuming $3.92 is their wholesale price. My assumption is based on the fact that the prices for Hanes Beefy-Ts were basically double the $3.92 price. I believe I am shown this higher price because the system sees I am not logged in and assumes I have no wholesale benefits. Should I log in, I would see the prices starting at $3.92. Sound right? If so, $3.92 is way too expensive, it defeats the purpose of picking them up myself.

If I am wrong about the above and their prices are similar to SS then I thank you. I thank you anyway for going to the trouble of posting them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I've been using Staton Wholesale exclusively because of pricing, easy to place website orders, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Plus I really save on shipping by shopping local only.

No minimums. Case pricing if placing orders via internet. Whites always at great wholesale price. Pickup is fine in Fullerton. I get "next day" because I'm local.

I was missing a box of 48 shirts and they delivered by courier service yesterday (after I asked them to because they did goof). Could not wait a day.

ALPHA...only offers "case pricing" if you buy by the "case". I just called them because they bombard me with sales flyers (2 to 3 per week).

TSC Apparel also local. Website hard to shop at unless you know what you need (pull down menus). No minimums...pickup okay. I think they have cash discount on pickups.

Americana Sportswear, first order must be $100. Pickup okay. Pain to open account with.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Re: southern california hanes beefy t-shirts wholesale?

FYI...my cost is about 16-centsextra per shirt when I factor in shipping from Staton Wholesale. Yes, I did the math with the last big order. I carry inventory and try to make my order cost-effective based on weekly specials and what I need.

I like that in a bind I can go to Downtown LA or to wholesalers for in-person pickup. But when calculating my time and what it's worth...better to pay for local shipping.

Susan

TeeShirtSamurai said:
I don't really care to pay the shipping fees (who does?)./quote]

·
Registered
282 Posts
Jason, get on Staton's email list. You have to go to website to register.
Or I just check every Monday. Price change happened to me too...that's why I stock up whenever I can. Susan

identityburn said:
I know a Staton warehouse is in fullerton, not sure where that is in relation to you.

www.statonwholesale.com. I recently purchased my black shirts for $2.69, it was a sale I believe, but now they are $2.39, I just checked, DAMN.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thanks for the tip Susan. I did my first order over the internet, went really smooth and they just called me today to see if everything went ok. Good to know their sales are weekly.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Did the regional sales director call you? I was in shock to get this followup call.

identityburn said:
Thanks for the tip Susan. I did my first order over the internet, went really smooth and they just called me today to see if everything went ok. Good to know their sales are weekly.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't know if it was the regional sales director or not, I just remember her telling me that she was my contact in case I needed anything in the future. They even said if I find cheaper shirts anywhere they can try to price match.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts