T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can buy Southern Belle t-shirts at wholesale? They are really poplar in MS right now and I would like to sell them in my store.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Sometimes companies will put their contact information in the neck label of the t-shirt or on a hangtag. Have you see one of these on a Southern Belle t-shirt?

Is it a specific brand of t-shirts?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't have any of that information. I usually see them at craft shows. The only tag is the t-shirt tag like Hanes, etc. :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
The lady that makes those shirts lives in VARDAMEN (CALHOUN CITY) in Mississippi. She has a shop I can get the name for you. I work with a realtive of hers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
you can contact me, i sell the shirts in the greater Jackson area, Flowood, Pearl, Byrum, south in Mississippi. I am not a wholeseller, really hard to get the wholeseller to open a new area, only giving out one in each area, maybe we can work together though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,
i am new and would like more info on the southern belle tshirts, where can i get wholesale and buy in bulk, how much are they, etc. is there a website or local wholesaler? i am in laurel, thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts