T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ruby red lips doing business selling Southern Belle t-shirts in the greater Jackson area, Flowood, Pearl, Byrum, and others south in Mississippi. Have seen requests for such, may contact me here on web

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just curious, never heard of Southern Belle T shirts. Are they blanks or already printed ?
I am opening a store in a few weeks and would like to know more and if they can be bought wholesale ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are printed with sayings about southern belles, in bright colors with the southern belle logo printed on the left pocket area on the front with TM, can be bought wholesale but hard hard to buy as they only give opportunity to buy by areas, not specific stores, etc., supplies are always out, very much in demand though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Debbie~
I work at a gift shop in Germantown, TN and we have been looking for the Southern Belle t-shirts with no luck. We would love to purchase the shirts wholesale and sell them in our shop. Could you please give us any contact information that you have for your supplier? You can reach me by phone at (901)755-4388 (work). My e-mail is [email protected].
Thanks so much,
Emily

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knew if they are being sold in the Biloxi Gulfport area. I know of a place in Hattiesburg that sells them, but wanted to know if they were available further south too.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
No...they actually screenprint (with manual equipment...not automatic) the shirts at several locations...actually see them doing it every week. They have a couple different people that do their designs and they are all hand drawn...no computers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts