T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

The other day, I noticed a sweatshirt on another store's site with some stitching detail I'd really like to adopt for my own brand. I know that this business is definitely using wholesale blanks, so this piece likely exists for sale online somewhere and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I've attached an image below with the stitching I'm referencing; it's basically a tracing of the crewneck but on the reverse of the garment. If anyone knows the specific name for this kind of decoration, please let me know.

If you have direct links to similar products, drop them in a reply below.



1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.