T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I all I have been trying for months to source tshirts for big guys (2X, 3X, 4X) that are a semi athletic cut. They are for a lifting type people and I'm looking for a semi athletic cut where the shoulders are wider and the sides taper a bit. I am willing to broaden my search or modify my expectations but I haven't be able to locate anything like this like this at all. Any help finding athletic style tees for big guys would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey man! dope vid!! What process do you go through when printing on t-shirts? Do you order them and then send them to someone who prints your designs on them, or do you upload your design somewhere and order then with design on 'em? Would love to hear back from you!
Thanks. I have tried a little bit of everything at this point. Was having people screen print for me, but I kept getting stuck with inventory. So I started doing my own with heat transfer vinyl, recently tried Teespring out and the print quality is garbage. Designs start coming off after one wash, so I’m testing out some heat transfers this weekend and then washing them repeatedly to see how they hold up. If all goes well I will just start pressing my own shirts. I’m testing some 613 and also some from a friend of a friend who prints the transfers himself so I can cross check the quality

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.