T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, like it says "Source for motor bike, biker & goth heat transfers"....thats what I am after.

No damn luck...Barber & Co...........Only ship lower 48.
Boo-Z only ship.......U.S.A. and P.R.

Some luck.......AirWaves Inc
The Wildside

Waiting on......XIT Online...............Respond to email
Dowling Graphics.....Same
Transfer Supply Co...Same

Maybe...........Art Brands have much of what I want but not all. Plus they not good on answering questions about freight costs.
Pro World prices a bit high.

Have I missed anyone else important???

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi David, the list is starting to thin out. The Wildside are quoting more than twice the cost for freight that Xit Online is quoting, so The Wildside is gone! Finally found out the freight charges from Airwaves and they are worse still, so they are gone! It could be Pro World after all! At least if I buy enough they pay the freight. Ah, the things you got to go thru on your way to where you want to be! :)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Hi David, the list is starting to thin out. The Wildside are quoting more than twice the cost for freight that Xit Online is quoting, so The Wildside is gone! Finally found out the freight charges from Airwaves and they are worse still, so they are gone! It could be Pro World after all! At least if I buy enough they pay the freight. Ah, the things you got to go thru on your way to where you want to be! :)
If Pro-World ships internationally you are good to go. They sell X-it, Art Brands, Wildside, Airwaves transfers and you can buy 1 or as many as you like. If you buy direct you usually buy in packs of 12. Buying direct is a bit cheaper but if they dont ship Intern. its a mute point.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi folks, yep I think it will be Pro World. Until I can get set up with DTG gear....but that may take a while.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Shawn, well I did a trial purchase with my Aussie address and it still showed free shipping on a 60 x 12 order. Maybe I had better send em another email and confirm that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts