T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody!
I'd like to tell you that I have some new idea but I don't. At least not yet. I would, though, like to introduce you to HopFli Apparel. Started back in December of 2005. HopFli Apparel is directed toward the Punk/Skater/Band scene. Check it out! Maybe even buy a shirt. Updates will be frequent. Also this week. 5$ discount! Always free shipping on apparel! Let me know what you think.

Charlie

P.S. I recently submitted to search engines, but they have still not indexed the site.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Charlie, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums.

I just did a google search for your website name, but didn't see it, so I couldn't check out your store.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
The design looks pretty cool, but you need to put up better photos on the website.

The t-shirt picture you're using now is pretty blurry, and it might give customers a negative impression of your cool designs.

Maybe you could feature one t-shirt image (linked to the buying page) on the hopfli homepage. That way people can see the stuff right away when they get to the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is a great Idea. I am in the process of getting a better camera. Thanks for the tip.

Charlie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts