T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for someone to print only, a full tshirt design to be pressed on a sublimation tshirt. I will provide the design to be printed. I want to pay for the prints only and I will press it on. I had a tshirt shop years ago and I am reopening. Full tshirt designs(full front or full back design, sleeves included) are a hot item in my area. I would like to have someone print the designs for me until I see how well it works and then maybe I will purchase a printer. I know of someone else that was paying a company to print the designs for them and they had it shipped to them and they pressed it on. Of course, I cannot ask them to provide me the vendors information, so I am reaching out here in hopes that someone can assist me. If you know of a vendor that can provide that service please let me know, thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
9,217 Posts
Stahls may be able to do it

Reactions: Moggy2005

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for your replies! I will definitely be reaching out to someone asap. I just received my shipment of shirts (cotton & polyester) and we are ready to start printing and pressing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just an FYI - you will never get professional results trying to crush a premade shirt and that goes double for long sleeve. You will have a choice if trying such. First you get a quality shirt/fit and you will have voids. You can reduce this by getting poor fitting "box" shirts that do not have a fit but will lay flatter and thus reduce the voids. Just depends on what market you are going after.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts