T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a design but the letters have that sharp pixel look to it when i blow it up or even small...is there anyway that can get taken away so it dosent show when it gets printed up??? If you can help me i can send you the pic so you can see,etc...thanks for your time...

· Registered
301 Posts
unfortunately i dont know how to use any of those. I think the problem youre having has to do with the text not being vectorized so that when yu zoom in you ask for more info than can be given by the program. anyway, if one of those is a vector program (you can change the size of images without losing quality) then do the work there.

· Registered
376 Posts
My best advice to you. Get a book and try to learn photoshop. You may need to hunt hard for a PS 6 book, but it is definitely a powerhouse and you'll be able to do so many wonderful things for it.

Plus you paid for it, you may as well use it. (and if you didn't pay for it, try to 'upgrade' to a newer edition then get a book for that one)

Hope this helps!

PS. Shame on you if you didn't pay for it.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here goes the link to my design....i really dont know anything about graphic designing so0o its hard for me...if anybody can help me clean up the sharp pixels or what not please let me know..thanks ALOT!!

Photobucket

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.