T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all,
tonight I am asking for your help on some selling ideas to boost our shirt sales. First, I read all of the posts about opening up a t-shirt store. How much does this typically cost? What is a typical transaction like? and what are my benfits in doing this type of store? Will I be able to link it to my personal website as well? Lastly, How does it work (how do I post my designs or ideas?) and what store is the best to go with? (cafepress, ect)??

Next question: Any advice as to how I may get a small store or big store for that matter selling one of my shirts? For example, we have created a unique shirt mentioning POKER and I want to market this shirt any way I can. What have some of the rest of you done to market your shirts?

Thanks,
Silverbolt

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
silverbolt said:
Hello to you all,
tonight I am asking for your help on some selling ideas to boost our shirt sales. First, I read all of the posts about opening up a t-shirt store. How much does this typically cost?
The costs can vary. From $0 (cafepress/spreadshirt/zazzle/printfection/etc) to thousands.

What is a typical transaction like?
Not sure what you mean by this question.

and what are my benfits in doing this type of store?
As opposed to what other kind of store?

Will I be able to link it to my personal website as well?
From where? If you run the site, you can put links anywhere you like.

Lastly, How does it work (how do I post my designs or ideas?)
I thought you were already getting designs done via heat press transfers? It seems like you're already passed that stage?

I'm not sure what you mean by "how do you post your designs or ideas". Post them where?

and what store is the best to go with? (cafepress, ect)??
Try them all out and see which works best for you :) Some would say cafepress is best, some prefer spreadshirt, some prefer zazzle.

Since it won't cost you anything to signup and test them, you can try them out and see which is easiest for you to use and fits your business needs.

Next question: Any advice as to how I may get a small store or big store for that matter selling one of my shirts?
Look at some of the "Four Fine Threads" on the main page of this site. They talk about getting your product in stores.

For example, we have created a unique shirt mentioning POKER and I want to market this shirt any way I can. What have some of the rest of you done to market your shirts?
Check out all the threads in the T-Shirt Marketing Forum :) You'll find all your questions answered there. If you have more specific questions after reading, feel free to ask :D
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

1 - 2 of 2 Posts