T-Shirt Forums banner

Some questions about Spreadshirt

4K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  chm 
#1 ·
bluefishtees said:
I'm a premium shop owner and my shop is one of the spotlight shops on Spreadshirt. If anyone needs help with theirs let me know, I've helped many people get theirs on their feet.

www.bluefishtshirts.com
I need some help, please. I'm new to Spreadshirt and am still on a learning curve.

1. Elsewhere someone mentioned separating products on Spreadshirt, "bundling" was the word used, I believe. I would really like to do this, as some of my customers' interests have like to do with some of my other customers' interests. To be more specific, I have music merchandise and I have "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" merchandise. Best kept separate, right? They are separate in my CafePress stores.

I've noticed you can only have one store on Spreadshirt, correct?

2. Unfortunately I have to do some serious *****ing to Spreadshirt, as they got one of my vector graphics seriously messed up. Worse, I found this out from a customer, who received the mucked-up graphic.

Furthermore, this customer was unhappy with Customer Service at Spreadshirt, commenting that they didn't seem to know what they were doing.

Obviously, I'm going to have to get in touch with Spreadshirt real quick to get my graphic straightened out.

Guess my question is mostly in #1; with any comments, advice, please, regarding #2.

Appreciate your offer of help. :D

Carolyn
http://www.carolynhmayer.com

See less See more
#2 ·
unfortunately, bluefishshirts is no longer a member of this forum, but we do have spreadshirt representatives that sometimes visit the forums.

1. Elsewhere someone mentioned separating products on Spreadshirt, "bundling" was the word used, I believe. I would really like to do this, as some of my customers' interests have like to do with some of my other customers' interests. To be more specific, I have music merchandise and I have "For Women Old Enough to Know Better" merchandise. Best kept separate, right? They are separate in my CafePress stores.
I would suggest opening more than one spreadshirt shop if the themes are completely different and you want to keep them separate.

I've noticed you can only have one store on Spreadshirt, correct?
I have several spreadshirt shops. You just have to go through the signup process again to open a new shop (not like cafepress where all the shops are under one account).

Regarding #2, I've ordered a few products from spreadshirt (some of my own and some from another store owner) and all of the products were printed great.

I would just email spreadshirt to figure out what happened with the graphic and order and take it from there.

You may also want to figure out the exact conversation that happened between your customer and spreadshirt (if possible) to see what the miscommunication was.

#3 ·
Thanks, Rodney.

A-ha! So it is possible to have more than one store on Spreadshirt. Good. I'll make use of that in the near future.

My SS customer explained to me exactly what happened to my vector graphic. I've already heard back from Spreadshirt in my E-Mail to my complaint yesterday.

I may attach some graphics to my SS reply to make crystal clear what they did wrong with my vector graphic. Picture's worth 1K words, as they say.

My customer is being patient. He was telling me about you have to "ride herd" on the "worker ants", keep at it until they get it right. He's got a point.

Carolyn
http://www.carolynhmayer.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.