T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If we combine our post counts we can share a black tee. You can use it 90% of the time. I'll just need it to counter Solmu's when he posts. :mad:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Comin'OutSwingin said:
okay...but when I get enough to have one of my own, your by yourself!
Fair enough. Time to start replying in every introductory post, Rodney-style, "Welcome to the forums!"

·
2,957 Posts
I used to do that, but not for post numbers. I just thought it was nice to welcome new members.

We get new members too often, now. This place is growing fast. If I did that now, that's all I would have time to do. I don't see how Rodney does it.

When I joined up, there was less than half the amount of members there are now. I think it was just over 1,000. There are over 3,000 now. That's a lot of "welcome to forums"!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I like how Solmu now likes to give a dozen one line replies starting "Oh, and another thing..." rather than the 4000 theses he used to post ;)

70 posts and I'll be shirted too! Bwhahahah

I see Rodney's now gone blue to show who's boss. :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Aw it's okay boys - don't be jealous, you'll all be grown up one day ;)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
TeeShirtSamurai said:
Fair enough. Time to start replying in every introductory post, Rodney-style, "Welcome to the forums!"
Works for Nick ;)

identityburn said:
*waiting for Solmu to post on this thread just to get ANOTHER post*
Posts in the TF lounge don't count toward post count.

monkeylantern said:
I see Rodney's now gone blue to show who's boss. :)
He said he was sick of confusing us :) I suggested baby pink but he didn't go for it.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I used to do that, but not for post numbers. I just thought it was nice to welcome new members.
It IS very cool to welcome new members. I've got no problem with people taking the time to welcome new members.

If you get a kick out of your postcount raising while you do it, then I guess it's a win/win :D

Some of the member welcome threads turn out to be pretty interesting.

Maybe I should add in different color tees. Maybe a nice ash gray, a natural, a green might be cool.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rodney said:
Maybe I should add in different color tees. Maybe a nice ash gray, a natural, a green might be cool.
Good idea.

I think you should implement a "floating" tee. It could be a monthly tee with a special color (to identify it) that a member of the boards gets to wear for that month. Maybe, "Most Helpful" and could be voted on each month?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts