T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone bought 30 t-shirts in one order. Spreadshirt went ahead and printed them all and mailed them. The current status is "sent and paid." In a couple of weeks we'll see if I actually get the money from spreadshirt. I'm crossing my fingers that they won't return or charge back the order. The guy spent $600 and my commission is $250. He bought 10 each of 3 different designs. It just seems like a crazy order and I hope it's not some kind of trick or something. What I've been doing lately is to try to make designs that really speak to me. I am trying to make only designs that I can look at and say that I definitely would buy myself. I think if your heart is really into a t-shirt design idea, then you will do a better job on it and it will mean more to other people as well.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Does spreadshirt show the location of the buyer...I can't remember?

I have seen a rise in fraud attempts lately. Some of them look pretty legit until you trace the IP address.

Hopefully it's just someone who loved your shirts and wanted some for a group :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
>>>> Does spreadshirt show the location of the buyer...I can't remember?

Yeah they show the zip code. The buyer is in Utah. The credit card payment went through, but he could still decide to return or do a chargeback.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's pretty high commission. With Cafe Press I would make something like $150 in someone buying $600 (that's $5 in each T-shirt times 30 shirts they buy with that money at $20 a piece). ???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts