T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,113 Posts
We use Corel Draw, export as an AI. import to cut studio and hit cut. Works great
Why do you export it to AI? You can take it straight into cut studio from Corel

Also, Cut Studio is a powerful cutter tool, you cant edit images in it, but you can set it up to do a lot of different things, combined with the printer, you can cut full color images, rearrange you images to get the best cut and save paper, and use rolls or pieces of film. Do you know how to use the program to its fullest?

· Registered
8,073 Posts
what ever software you choose...make sure there are drivers in it for the Roland GX24...not all cutting software has it...also CutStudio is pretty good if you learn it...It has the absolute easiest contour cutting program

· Registered
59 Posts
Hey guys ive just tried to save AND export a standard easy writing logo i made but cant seem to import it to cut studio.

i used both corel and also illustrator but when i import to cut studio its either bad format or nothing comes up, what am i doing wrong it seems like such a simple thing to do

· Registered
600 Posts
Hey guys ive just tried to save AND export a standard easy writing logo i made but cant seem to import it to cut studio.

i used both corel and also illustrator but when i import to cut studio its either bad format or nothing comes up, what am i doing wrong it seems like such a simple thing to do
I just copy the text direct from Corel and then paste into CutStudio.

· Registered
2,227 Posts

What versions of Corel and CutStudio are you using? Are you using the plug-in for Corel to CutStudio?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.