T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Looking for some good recommendations for some SOFT, close as possible to "sueded cotton" (like Life is Good, Abercrombie, etc.) with good inventory stock and great turnaround time for shipping to NH. Any suggestions out there?

Needs to also have a tear away ... what have you all used and had good luck with. We need soft, and to come in earthtone colors.

We usually are purchasing 10,000 at a time, and for this current job, do not have time to import.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks for the help everyone!

·
Registered
278 Posts
You best bet is to order samples of different brands. checkout blankshirts.com, jiffyshirts.com sanmar.com,etc softness depends on how u interpret it as. 6.1oz tshirt can be just as soft as a 4.9oz.
I dont know of any tshirts with tear-away tags. but it's damn easy to remove a tag yourself.

Cut the necklabel as close as possible to the edge of the neck seam, without cutting the stitching of the seam. then with a pair of tweezers, pull the necklabel out at an angle from either the right-end or left-end of the neck label.
Takes a lil pratice.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You best bet is to order samples of different brands. checkout blankshirts.com, jiffyshirts.com sanmar.com,etc softness depends on how u interpret it as. 6.1oz tshirt can be just as soft as a 4.9oz.
I dont know of any tshirts with tear-away tags. but it's damn easy to remove a tag yourself.

Cut the necklabel as close as possible to the edge of the neck seam, without cutting the stitching of the seam. then with a pair of tweezers, pull the necklabel out at an angle from either the right-end or left-end of the neck label.
Takes a lil pratice.
Thanks. We appreciate the information! We have been a printer of t-shirt brands for over 20 years now but just were looking for any other options that may be out there for a better shirt. We have plenty of samples, just were looking to see if anyone had other suggestions.

There are lots of styles, especially now, coming out with tear away labels. Yes cutting them out is an option, but tearing them out is even better :)

·
Administrator
14,480 Posts
Your needs are demanding enough, don't limit your choices even further with a tear-away requirement.

This is almost as easy. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUSYqrvdQa0&feature=related[/media]

·
Registered
290 Posts
All I can say is whoa. Looked too easy though. I am sure that one takes more practice than is appears. to the original question, check with pacific sports. Love their shirts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts