T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using an AnaJet Sprint (EK Print v_3.4) and trying to create a soft edge around a rectangular image on a black tee shirt. Basically the goal is to have a feather edge, which is easily created in Photoshop. I have been able to create the soft edge but the white underbase, also soft is very apparent and creates a glow effect, which I don't want. Does anyone know of some settings I may be overlooking that would help me reach my goal? I've tried Content Base unchecked and various choke setting with little success.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Robert

· Registered
748 Posts
I'm using an AnaJet Sprint (EK Print v_3.4) and trying to create a soft edge around a rectangular image on a black tee shirt. Basically the goal is to have a feather edge, which is easily created in Photoshop. I have been able to create the soft edge but the white underbase, also soft is very apparent and creates a glow effect, which I don't want. Does anyone know of some settings I may be overlooking that would help me reach my goal? I've tried Content Base unchecked and various choke setting with little success.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Robert
Move the white underbase contrast slider from the default +35 setting to about a -8

Moving this slider to the right will help soften edges when you have a glow or fade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.